Townlink Construction are seeking applications for a Site Engineer with 3-5 years site experience based in Dublin.
Engineers will be based on site. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected and progressive Company. If interested in joining our team, please email your application CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties of the Role:
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors / general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaising with client’s representatives / Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of Quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Engineering Degree / Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM / Total Station
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on construction sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license