This project involved the refurbishment of the former Horse Racing Ireland headquarters, constructed in 1989 on the grounds of Leopardstown Racecourse to form a new corporate headquarters for DCC plc. The new modern office comprise of large open office spaces as well as meeting rooms and enclosed glazed offices. Works included the complete strip out of the existing structure, structural steel installation to form large open spaces, new roofing in sections, all new windows, a complete external insulation system to provide high energy efficiency and lower running costs, installation of all new services, and the complete decoration of the building.
Shortlisted as one of 4 projects for the Retrofitting Project of the Year at the Irish Building and Design Awards 2015.
|Floor Area:||1150 sq. m.|
|Structural Engineer:||Nicholas O’Dwyer Consultant Engineers|
|Service Engineer:||Axis Engineering Ltd.|