The office development comprises an 8 storey structure with a 2 storey basement. There are open plan offices on each floor with the ground floor containing a reception and meeting rooms. The work consists of a steel frame with a concrete central core. Each floor has a metal deck with concrete screeds. External cladding is stone and brick panels.
The development also contains an old Moravian Church and its surrounding buildings dating from c. 1750. The Church building is a protected structure and as a result as much as possible of the original character of the building is retained. Refurbishment work to the Church include re-slating the roof, retaining the ceilings and installation of a mezzanine floor in the main hall which is stepped back from the surrounding walls to allow a full view of the old arched church windows.
|Floor Area:||2,400 sq. m.|
|Quantity Surveyor:||Diarmuid O’Neill & Associates|
|Structural Engineer:||Sean O’Reilly|
|Service Engineer:||Homan O’Brien Associates|