Due to a number of exciting new projects, we are looking to recruit Project Managers with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join our growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Project Manager, Senior Engineer, or Senior Site Manager to progress their career with a well-respected Main Contractor with over 30 years’ experience delivering unique and high-profile projects.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the ideal candidate will have a keen eye for finishes and a proven history of delivering projects safely and efficiently. Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer the necessary paperwork for the project.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation.
• Manage and drive the on-site team to achieve project objectives and deadlines.
• Establish performance and delivery criteria ensuring that client requirements are met.
• Execute the project via Townlinks Quality and Project Management System.
• Maintain project information (via a Collaborative Data Environment) within a structured filing system providing easily retrievable project data and historical records of key decisions made.
• Planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors.
• Work closely with the project QS on a daily basis in forecasting of packages and package procurement.
• Must be able to effectively communicate technical topics to key stakeholders, management, and team members of both client and project team to influence decisions.
• Experience of project planning software ASTA or MS Project an advantage.
• Provide input to handover documentation, ensuring all project certification is issued within the constraints of the project.
• Strong Health and Safety awareness – liaison with Safety Manager to ensure all safety standards are maintained to a high standard.
• Degree Qualified in Construction Management or other similar relevant qualification.
• Minimum 5 years relevant working experience within the construction industry.
• Maintain high professional standards with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written) supporting the development of relationships (team, client, subcontractors & neighbours).
• Very good IT skills with experience of project planning software ASTA or MS Project an advantage.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this job, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org