Due to a number of exciting new projects, we are looking for a Site Manager who will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role. The Site Manager will be responsible to the Project Manager and Contracts Manager and will work closely with the QS team.
The Site Manger will be responsible for the management of the site in respect of progress, workmanship and safety. The Site Manager ensures that adequate and proper labour, plant, materials and sub-contractor’s resources are available to meet the requirements of the contract.
• Implement the Project Strategy Plan.
• Interpret drawings and specification and communicate directions to site personnel, S/C and suppliers.
• Requisitions materials.
• Ensures that adequate method statements are completed for high risk activities.
• Request outstanding information from the professional team and confirm all verbal instructions.
• Review buildability and identify methods of construction with commercial or programme advantage where possible.
• Attend site meetings, S/C and internal meetings.
• Maintain site progress record updating the contract programme and producing short term programmes.
• Identify non-conformances and implement corrective action.
Ideally Trade or Construction management background with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this job, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org